The Pool Bar
Enjoy a variety of drinks and cocktails. Offers snacks and lunch.
After a long day at the beach, enjoy a refreshing plunge in the pool at Punta Franca surrounded by a lush vegetation and vine pergolas.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is perfect any time of day. Breathtaking ocean views.
Must- See – Attractions
- Isla Iguana Wild Life Refuge. Is a secluded paradise well known for its white sand beaches, crystal clear waters and for snorkeling its colorful sub-marine world. It is also home to a large breeding colony of frigate birds and great hiking trails to explore the island.
- Whale Watching (seasonal). As they pass through Banderas Bay on their annual December to March migration, marvel at the playful behavior of mighty humpback whales and their amazing displays of grace, power and beauty.
- Deep Sea Fishing. Spend a day on the ocean, Pedasi offer great fishing spots. For the most part, anglers here troll for yellowfin tuna, dolphin fish (dorado), and wahoo. Other species commonly caught trolling include mackerel, albacore tuna and skipjack tuna. In addition to the large numbers of game species, you will very likely be treated to the sight of sea turtles, dolphins, and humpback whales in season (the latter half of the year).
- Olive Ridley Sea Turtles watching. Witness the ancient ritual of thousands of turtles crawling from the ocean and laying their eggs in the western beach of Isla Canas Wild Refuge. Ride a horse-drawn carriage through this amazing beach. This happens usually at the beginning of each month from the July to November (the breeding season), but turtles nest here year around.
- Playa Venao. Take a short road trip to some of Panama best waves. Located on the road to Isla Cañas. Experience the thrill of standing up on your board and gliding across a wave, with your personal instructor by your side in the water. Your experienced surf instructor will also help you choose the right equipment and the right break. No experience required. A fee applies.